What is Defender's Quest?
Defender's Quest is a fun, fast-paced
Tower Defense / RPG that cuts out the fluff.
Runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Each purchase comes with a STEAM KEY
- No special hardware or graphics card needed.
- Runs okay on old computers, runs great on modern ones.
- Works for Mac, Windows, and Linux!
-Windows: XP or newer
-Mac: 10.6 or newer (10.4/10.5 compatibility hopefully coming "soon")
-Linux: most distributions, see this page
- Adobe AIR (included with Win/Mac installers, for Linux read this)
- Before purchasing, test one of the downloadable demos to make sure.
- See support page if you have any trouble
- DRM Free!
- Steam Key!
- Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux!
- Tower-defense style tactical battle system!
- Customizable characters!
- Story written by USDA certified English major! *
- Extreme challenges for Hardcore types!
- Casual challenges for Your Mom** and Dad!
- ~100 Uniquely designed battles over 34 maps!
- Doesn't waste your time!
- Endless challenge mode bonus!
- Multiple bullet points!
*The U.S. Department of Agriculture does not certify
the freshness of domestically grown English Majors.
**The USDA has certified, however, that your
mother is a classy lady. You should call her sometime, she misses you.
Things we didn't include:
- 40+ hours of padding
- Zillions of random battles
- Pointless fetch quests
- Whiny emo kids
- Deliberate micro-management
- Cumbersome menus six layers deep
- $60 price tag
- Always Online DRM
- Threats to ban your Origin account if you ask for a refund
- Aeris dying