Got a bug to report? Post it here.
1) SEARCH this forum and see if this bug has already been posted.
2) Post clear steps for reproducing the bug, please.
3) "Hey this game is broken after the healer level" is NOT a good bug report.
4) If you're signed up for testing, Post a copy in the BUGZILLA database!
If we can't reproduce the bug, we can't fix it.
The more information you have, the easier it is to reproduce & fix
If you can provide clear, easy-to-follow steps that make the bug happen EVERY TIME, that is gold.
Here is how to write a good bug report. First provide this info:
Your operating system (ie, Windows XP, Mac OS Lion)
The game version # (title screen, lower right hand corner, ie, "v 0.8.1")
What you were doing before the bug happened. Ie, I started a new battle on the level "River Escape", on Normal difficulty, summoned Slak, placed him at the very bottom spot above azra, and selected the lightning spell.
What you were expecting to happen. Ie, I expected to see Slak appear at that location and then see the lightning spell become selected.
What happened instead. Ie, The user interface disappeared, the game froze, my computer exploded, and Slak jumped out of the wreckage and proceeded to eat all my pizza and drink all my beer.
Extra credit: Right after you experience a bug, exit the game, go to the save menu, export your save as a .dfq file and attach it to the email.
Extra credit: Take a screenshot using the "print screen" key, especially if the game shows an error crash page, and attach it to the email.
Extra EXTRA credit: If you're experiencing slowdown and know what a "memory leak" is, try playing around and seeing when and where memory use spikes, and which screens in the game are the worst culprits.
1. There is a spelling error in the final dialog scene, shown in attachement. enertain instead of entertain.
2. The formatting of the Gonefishing Extreme skull award message is wrong, looks like there's an extra return addad which splits the message.
3. You never get a message after defeating The God-King walks again that you recieves the sword as bonus.
- spell error.png (593 KiB) Viewed 203 times
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 am
There is also a Typo in the text "How can I hit these guys when can't see them?!"... the "I" is missin ("[...]when I can't see them[...]"). It's the Text Slak sais at the beginning of Mission "Tunnel Escape".
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:51 am
Return to Bug Reports
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest