madness wrote:On my opinion, maybe there should be a list with stategical tips for each stage and/or some general observations on the cons and pros of each character/unit. It's rolling smoothly though, I like the clickable character names in the middle.
Maybe a more suitable background (like the sides-not the text- being filled with clouds and lightings). That's just me though.
larsiusprime wrote:Hey! Glad someone wants to help spruce up the wiki
For the front page, I think the most important categories would probably be something like:
- Summary - Quick blurb about the game. One-sentence description of the game (something to the effect of "it's a TD/RPG!"), release date, company, link to website, price, current version, etc.
- Gameplay - Short section describing the basic details of the game, including inline links to words like class, battle, overworld, etc.
- Version History - Links to various release versions and their changes (I can supply this info)
- Features - A section filled with links to other pages, primarily.
Under features perhaps you'd see something like this:
- Story (page contains plot summary and links to character pages)
- Battle System (page contains battle system description and links to sub-features)
- Overworld (page contains world map and links to entries about towns/battles)
- Towns (page explains towns and links to town entries or has a table of towns)
- Classes (page explains character classes, links to each one)
Those are just some random thoughts. I've never put a wiki together before, but if you're looking for some ideas maybe that will help?
Also, we should leave a prominent link to the "Wiki fodder" section and some kind of invitation to new users to help us edit it
delve wrote:This. The value of a wiki is directly proportional to the number of editors.
<div style="text-align: center;">Welcome to the Defender's Quest Wiki! If you are new and want to help contribute, check out the [http://www.defendersquest.com/theforum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39 wiki fodder] thread on the forums.</div>
larsiusprime wrote:Cool! Thanks for that, I'll try to put it up If you're gonna be sticking around and working on the wiki for a while, then I'll talk to Anthony and see about getting you some more privileges/permissions on the wiki
He's at GDC though, so it might take a while to hear back. In the meantime if you have any "admin" requests, forward 'em to me
larsiusprime wrote:Hey guys -
Noticing a lot of you seem to be painstakingly cropping out the backgrounds from images. To that end, I'll try to do a raw art-file dump on the wiki fodder thread tomorrow to save you guys some time
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests